Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sometimes, It's Just Not So Easy.

...and, thank God it ISN'T all easy, otherwise, how would we know the difference between our joy and sorrows. 

This week has been very, very difficult.  My Kevin and I have had to make some tough decisions, dealing with a family member with a volatile mental illness.  A dear friend's Grandmother left Earth for Heaven, and Cancer may be revisiting my family.

I don't know anything.  I have no answers, nor do I seek answers.  I simply follow my path, knowing that I have a guiding hand, steering me on my path.  I am blessed to have a loving husband and life partner, abundance in my home, and so very many lovely, tiny miracles around me daily.

From the whiskers on my dog's nose, to the majestic sunsets on the river in my back yard, and all the people and plants and tiny creatures, I have, not everything, but enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment