Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's all perfect.

It may not all be EASY, or make any sense, but just a simple morning stroll through my gardens, camera in hand, reminds me that it's all ok.

"Nobody's Perfect".  I don't buy it.  We may make mistakes, we may have our flaws, we may not look just like everyone else.  But, we ARE perfect.

I've learned not to question it, not to force it, not to fight it, or to figure it all out.  I will simply let it flow, like the seasons, like the river in my back yard.  Like water, air, snow falling, petals dropping from my flowers.  Whether we like it or not, it's all going to happen. 
And, while we may not understand it, there's a deeper reason, one that may not make sense to us now, but, fighting it, denying it, rebelling, will not keep any of it from happening.

All in perfect order.

No comments:

Post a Comment