Thursday, April 26, 2012

Super Quick and Easy Sunday Breakfast Casserole

My family just adores this meal.  
We're in the process of moving ACROSS THE STATE....so my cooking adventures have been a bit pitiful lately.

I always make a huge Sunday breakfast for my kiddos and husband, and they look forward to it...so I felt very guilty when they wandered about last Sunday looking sadly at the empty breakfast table (they're just spoiled.)

I remembered this, and, luckily, I had all of the ingredients on hand.  This can be made in so many variations, so use your imagination.


Here's how I made this one:

You will need:
-cooking spray
-one can of ready-made croissant rolls
-6 eggs
-2 cups of shredded cheese
-shaved ham
-fresh asparagus (blanched)
-salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray
roll out croissant rolls
beat eggs with cheese, pour on top of croissant rolls
top with shaved ham (you could also use crumbled, cooked sausage, bacon pieces, etc..)
add asparagus, salt and pepper to taste.

Cook for 30 minuts or until cheese browns and casserole is bubbly.

Serve with fresh fruit, toast and jam and some juice and coffee and you are A SUNDAY MORNING HERO!

:)

Enjoy! 

Coming up:  My cabinet is done!  Pics to come!  

Have a lovely Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment